- Evans v. National Bank of Savannah, 251 U.S. 108 (1919)
- Kilpatrick Marine Piling, a Partnership, and Savannah Bank and Trust Company, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. Fireman'S Fund Insurance Company, Defendant-Appellant., 795 F.2d 940 (11th Cir. 1986)
- W. Willard Wirtz, Secretary of Labor, United States Department of Labor, Appellant, v. Savannah Bank & Trust Company of Savannah, Appellee., 362 F.2d 857 (5th Cir. 1966)
Savannah Bank &Amp; Trust Company v. Sumner Et Al.; and v.ce v.rsa., 174 Ga. App. 229, 329 S.E.2d 910 (1985)
Judgment affirmed in part and reversed in part in the main appeal (Case No. 69271). Judgment affirmed in the cross-appeal (Case No. 69272). Deen, P. J., and Carley, J., concur. Sognier, J. disqualified.
Canal Insurance Company v. Savannah Bank &Amp; Trust Company., 181 Ga. App. 520, 352 S.E.2d 835 (1987)
Judgment affirmed. McMurray, P. J., and Pope, J., concur.
Empowering with Knowledge
The high-tech bank robber needs very little to cause big problems -- all it takes is a computer and an Internet connection. The Coastal Bank in Savannah, GA, is fighting against cyber thieves by arming its commercial customers with both the knowledge and the technology to protect them. Two years ago, The Coastal Bank began an intensive education effort aimed at making all of its business...
Continental Nut Company v. Savannah Bank &Amp; Trust Company of Savannah Et Al., 142 Ga. App. 509, 236 S.E.2d 501 (1977)
Judgment affirmed. Deen, P. J., and Banke, J., concur.
Consolidated Pecan Sales Company v. Savannah Bank &Amp; Trust Company Et Al., 122 Ga. App. 536, 177 S.E.2d 808 (1970)
Judgment affirmed. Jordan, P. J., and Eberhardt, J., concur.
Savannah Bank &Amp; Trust Company Et Al. v. Weiner Et Al.; and v.ce v.rsa., 193 Ga. App. 616, 388 S.E.2d 725 (1989)
Judgment affirmed in part and reversed in part. Birdsong and Benham, JJ., concur.
Savannah Bank &Amp; Trust Company v. Keane Et Al., 126 Ga. App. 53, 189 S.E.2d 702 (1972)
Judgment reversed with direction. Hall, P. J., and Quillian, J., concur.
- James A. Snook, Kay Sessoms Hinson and Betty S. Prevatt, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Trust Company of Georgia Bank of Savannah, N.A., Alexander Sessoms and Raymond Johnson, Co-Trustees U/a Alex K. Sessoms and Edna S. Sessoms; Alexander Sessoms, Individually and as an Officer and Director of Timber Products Company; and Donald R. Correll, Individually and as Vice President and Trust Officer of Trust Company of Georgia Bank of Savannah, N.A., Defendants-Appellees., 909 F.2d 480 (11th Cir. 1990)
ELLIS v. SAVANNAH BANK & TRUST COMPANY OF SAVANNAH., 237 Ga. 612, 229 S.E.2.d 417 (1976)
Judgment affirmed. All the Justices concur.
Hopkins v. First Union Bank of Savannah., 193 Ga. App. 109, 387 S.E.2d 144 (1989)
Judgment reversed. Deen, P. J., and Benham, J., concur.
- The Savannah Bank and Bryan Bank & Trust Laud DaimlerChrysler Plant Prospects.
- Cesaroni, Executor v. Savannah Bank &Amp; Trust Company., 90 Ga. App. 107, 82 S.E.2d 172 (1954)
- SAVANNAH BANK & TRUST CO., executor, v. HANLEY et al;. et vice versa., 208 Ga. 34, 65 S.E.2.d 26 (1951)
ELLIS v. SAVANNAH BANK & TRUST COMPANY OF SAVANNAH., 234 Ga. 355, 216 S.E.2.d 109 (1975)
Judgment reversed. All the Justices concur.
- Hendrix v. First Bank of Savannah., 195 Ga. App. 510, 394 S.E.2d 134 (1990)
- Savannah Bank &Amp; Trust Company v. Keane Et Al., 124 Ga. App. 433, 184 S.E.2d 51 (1971)
Savannah River Financial Corp. Bank Names Two Top Leaders ; Former Wachovia Exec Will Oversee Augusta Market
The company planning to be the Augusta area's newest bank on Tues- day announced the hiring of two new executives, including its Augusta market president. Savannah River Financial Corp. said it has named former Wachovia executive David J. Hogg as senior vice president and Augusta market president. He will be responsible for the leadership and management of the Georgia portion of the bank's...
- HANLEY et al. v. SAVANNAH BANK & TRUST COMPANY, executor., 208 Ga. 585, 68 S.E.2.d 581 (1951)
Farr v. Trust Company Bank of Savannah, N. A., 220 Ga. App. 423, 469 S.E.2d 501 (1996)
Judgment affirmed. Andrews, J., concurs. McMurray, P. J., concurs specially.
- Snook (James A.) v. Trust Company of Georgia Bank of Savannah, N.A., 987 F.2d 776 (11th Cir. 1993)
Consolidated Pecan Sales Company v. Savannah Bank &Amp; Trust Company Et Al., 121 Ga. App. 40, 172 S.E.2d 487 (1970)
Appeal dismissed. Deen and Evans, JJ., concur.
MORWOOD, INC. v. SAVANNAH BANK & TRUST COMPANY., 256 Ga. 499, 350 S.E.2.d 439
Certiorari to the Court of Appeals of Georgia -- 178 Ga. App. 467., Judgment in Case No. 43466 affirmed; in Case No. 43435 reversed. All the Justices concur.