Safety Systems Corporation
Board of Monroe Safety and Security Systems Limited Development Corporation Severs Ties with Company
Although members claim to have no knowledge of so-called "irregularities" with a company tied to an alleged bid-rigging scheme, the board of the Monroe Safety and Security Systems limited development corporation, also known as M3S, voted anyway to sever ties with the company. The action taken Thursday, which followed a similar vote taken by the board of Upstate Telecommunications Corp., ...
Ahra and Toshiba Announce 2012 Putting Patients First Grant Recipients
Seven Winners Selected for Programs That Improve Patient Care and Safety Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation
- Kris and Carole Ellen Teaford, Husband and Wife, Plaintiffs, v. Ford Motor Company, a Delaware Corporation; and Trw Vehicle Safety Systems, Inc., an Ohio Corporation, Defendants. Cherie M. Chappell, Movant-Appellant., 338 F.3d 1179 (10th Cir. 2003)
- First Technology Safety Systems, Inc., a Michigan Corporation, Plaintiff-Appellee, v. Paul Depinet; Steven Fuhr; Barry Wade; Vector Research, Inc., Defendants-Appellants., 11 F.3d 641 (6th Cir. 1993)
- Bank of Illinois, Also Known as Bankillinois, and Tammy Shepard, as Co-Guardians of the Estate of Shad Shafer, a Disabled Person, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Allied Signal Safety Restraint Systems, a Corporation, Defendant-Appellee., 75 F.3d 1162 (7th Cir. 1996)
Verint Receives New Certification From Harris Corporation, Reinforcing Commitment to Driving Excellence in the Public Safety Ip Radio Systems Market
Customers Benefit from Compatibility with Latest Versions of Harris OpenSky(R) and P25IP Radio Systems Verint Systems
- Chiron Corporation and Per Septive Bio systems, Inc.,Petitioners v. National Transportation Safety Board, et al.,Respondents, 198 F.3d 935 (D.C. Cir. 1999)
- the Garrett Corporation, Plaintiff-Appellant-Cross-Appellee, v. American Safety Flight Systems, Inc., Defendant-Appellee-Cross-Appellant., 502 F.2d 9 (5th Cir. 1974)
UNIVERSITY PARK, Ill., Oct. 17, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- During a U.S. House of Representatives oversight hearing last week, Federal Signal Corporation Industrial Systems Division, Safety & Security Group President Joe Wilson informed federal lawmakers about how taxpayer revenue can be better leveraged to improve our nation's disaster preparedness. The hearing, Streamlining Emergency Management:...
- Keystone Publishers Service, Inc., Appellant, v. George Ross, an Individual; George Ross Enterprises, a California Corporation; Capital Safety Systems, Inc., a California Corporation D/B/a Capital Service Co., Appellees., 747 F.2d 1233 (8th Cir. 1984)
Cordis Corporation Announces Two-Year Results From the Stroll Trial
Trial Assesses the Safety and Efficacy of the S.M.A.R.T.(R) Vascular Stent Systems in the Superficial Femoral Artery Cordis Corporation
- American Safety Flight Systems, Inc., Appellee, v. the Garrett Corporation, Appellant., 528 F.2d 288 (9th Cir. 1975)
Collins Bus Corporation Becomes First School Bus Manufacturer to Make Safeguard Xchange(Tm) Seating Standard
SOUTH HUTCHINSON, Kan., Feb. 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- IMMI, the industry leader in the design, testing and manufacturing of advanced safety systems for commercial vehicles, and Collins Bus Corporation, North America's largest manufacturer of small school buses, today announced that SafeGuard XChange(TM) seating products by IMMI will soon be standard on all Collins, Mid Bus, and Corbeil buses. With ...
- Jorge Luis Machuca Gonzalez; Martha Patricia Lopez Guerrero, Individually and as Heirs and Representatives of the Estate of Luis Pablo Machuca Lopez, Deceased, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Chrysler Corporation, Etc.; Et Al., Defendants, Chrysler Corporation, Also Known as Chrysler Motors Corporation; Trw, Inc.; Trw Vehicle Safety Systems, Inc.; Morton International, Inc., Defendants-Appellees., 301 F.3d 377 (5th Cir. 2002)
- Invensys implementing Triconex safety instrumented systems at Lotte Daesan Petrochemical Corporation ethylene plant in Korea.
- Precision Dynamics Corporation Acquires TimeMed Labeling Systems, Inc. to Expand Company's Patient Safety Solutions.
Bloomfield Hills Department of Public Safety Prevents Tragedy
To: STATE EDITORS Contact: John Segvich of Federal Signal Corporation Safety and Security Systems Group, +1-708-587-3486, email@example.com
- TriTech Software Systems Announces Acquisition of Leading Public Safety Solution Provider, New England-Based Information Management Corporation (IMC).
Ford Motor Company Deploys Federal Signal Smartmsg Critical Communications System
To: TECHNOLOGY EDITORS Contact: John Segvich of Federal Signal Corporation's Safety and Security Systems Group, +1-708-587-3486, firstname.lastname@example.org
Federal Signal Pips Technology Provides Electronic Eyes in New Jersey
To: TECHNOLOGY EDITORS Contact: John Segvich, +1-708-587-3486, email@example.com, for Federal Signal Corporation's Safety and Security Systems Group
Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department Deploys Federal Signal's License Plate Recognition System
To: TECHNOLOGY EDITORS Contact: John Segvich of Federal Signal Corporation's Safety and Security Systems Group, +1-630-954-2000, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alcoa Fastening Systems Invited to Host Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) Benchmarking Event with Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Ul Announces the Certification of Whirlpool Corporation Products for Lead-Free Verification ; Whirlpool Corporation's Refrigeration Products Now Comply with 'Get the Lead Out' Bill Nationwide
NORTHBROOK, Ill., Jan. 19, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Underwriters Laboratories (UL), a global leader in drinking water safety and the systems that deliver it, announced today that Whirlpool Corporation has completed the certification program for lead-free verification of refrigeration products that demonstrates compliance with the Federal Reduction of Lead in Drinking Water Act nationwide. Established ...
Harris Corporation Awarded $30 Million Contract to Unite and Enhance Public Safety Communications in Monroe County, New York
ROCHESTER, N.Y., July 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Harris Corporation (NYSE: HRS), an international communications and information technology company, has received a $30 million contract to deploy a P25 trunked emergency radio communications system and terminal equipment to support up to 25,000 public service and public safety users in Monroe County, New York. The contract was approved by Monroe...
- U.S. Army Aviation Units Report Safety and Readiness Improvement From IAC's Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) Systems; Intelligent Automation Corporation's IAC 1209 HUMS Technology Was Developed In Cooperation with U.S. Army R & D.