- USA v. Lawrence Reed, (3rd Cir. 2010)
Obit - Lawrence Orpha Lucille Reed
LAWRENCE Orpha Lucille Reed
Obit - Lawrence Orpha Lucille Reed
LAWRENCE Orpha Lucille Reed
- Joan Lawrence, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Mike Reed, Rawlins Police Chief in His Official and Individual Capacities, Defendant-Appellee., 406 F.3d 1224 (10th Cir. 2005)
- Joann S. Reed, Plaintiff-Appellee-Cross-Appellant, v. A.W. Lawrence & Co., Inc., Defendant-Appellant-Cross-Appellee., 95 F.3d 1170 (2nd Cir. 1996)
Dispatch From Ukraine: A Journalist Describes the Unrest From Inside
Lawrence W. Reed, FEE president Dear friends-especially foreign journalists and editors, These days I receive from you lots of inquiries requesting descriptions of the current situation in Kiev and overall in Ukraine, express my opinion on what is happening, and formulate my vision of at least the nearest future. Since I am simply physically unable to respond separately to each of your...
Freedom and Flow
The miracle of this flow may be represented in physical terms as a circulation of food substance, dynamically as a streaming of energy, or spiritually as a manifestation of grace. [...]community, like economy and the rule of law, provides the channels of human flow. [...]the individual's state of flow, according to Csikszentmihalyi, is a sense that one's skills are adequate to cope with the...
- Ida Hopper, Administratrix of the Estate of Dewey Clay Hopper, Deceased, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Lawrence E. Reed, Defendant-Appellee., 320 F.2d 433 (6th Cir. 1963)
- Obit - Reed, Lawrence Augustus
- Joseph L. Pena, Plaintiff-Appellee, v. Booth Gardner; Lawrence Kincheloe; Warden; John Lambert; Amos Reed, Defendants-Appellants., 976 F.2d 469 (9th Cir. 1992)
- Donald D. Hemphill; Danny Kay Howard; Donald Booth, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. Lawrence Kincheloe, Warden; Amos Reed, Defendants-Appellants. Ronald Guilmet; Jeffrey Heath, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. W.L. Kautzky; Lawrence Kincheloe; Amos Reed, Et Al., Defendants-Appellants. Belvin L. Carter; George Johnson, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. W.L. Kautzky; Lawrence Kincheloe, Warden; Booth Gardner; Chase Riveland, Defendants-Appellants. Terrence L. Wetmore, Plaintiff-Appellee, v. Booth Gardner; Walter L. Kautzky; Lawrence Kincheloe, Warden; Amos Reed; James Spaulding, Superintendent; Richard Zabor, Defendants-Appellants., 987 F.2d 589 (9th Cir. 1993)
- United States of America v. John F. 'Duffy' Conley; William C. Curtin; Sheila F. Smith; John Francis 'Jack' Conley; Thomas 'Bud' Mcgrath; Mark A. Abbott; Thomas Rossi; William Steinhart; Roberta Fleagle; Robin Spratt; Monica C. Kail; William J. Reed; Joanne T. Smith; Kenneth 'Ron' Goodwin; Lawrence N. 'Neudy' Demino, Sr.; Christopher 'Chris' Kail; Joseph A. Devita; Frank Garofalo; Thomas D. Ciocco; Michael Sukaly; Phillip M. 'Mike' Ferrell; Anestos 'Naz' Rodites; William E. Rusin, John F. 'Duffy' Conley, Appellant., 92 F.3d 157 (3rd Cir. 1996)
Afg Ceo Appointed to Michigan Committee On Juvenile Justice
Other members of the revised committee include Judge Dorene Allen, of Midland, chief probate judge for Midland County; Melissa Baldwin, of Ionia; John Broad, of Grosse Pointe Farms, president and CEO of Crime Stoppers of Michigan; Barbara Donaldson, of Traverse City, chief probation officer for the Grand Traverse County Family Division of the 13th Circuit Court; Lawrence "Larry" Emig,...
- Lawrence Gray, Administrator of the Estate of Mildred Reed Wood, Appellant, v. United States of America, Appellee., 241 F.2d 626 (9th Cir. 1957)
- United States of America, Appellant, v. John F. 'Duffy' Conley; William C. Curtin; Sheila F. Smith; John Francis 'Jack' Conley; Thomas 'Bud' Mcgrath; Mark A. Abbott; Thomas Rossi; William Steinhart; Roberta Fleagle; Robin Spratt; Monica C. Kail; William J. Reed; Joanne T. Smith; Kenneth 'Ron' Goodwin; Lawrence N. 'Neudy' Demino, Sr.; Christopher 'Chris' Kail; Joseph A. Devita; Frank Garofalo; Thomas D. Ciocco; Michael Sukaly; Phillip M. 'Mike' Farrell; Amestos 'Naz' Rodites; William E. Rusin., 4 F.3d 1200 (3rd Cir. 1993)
- United States of America, Appellant v. John F. "Duffy" Conley; William C. Curtin; Sheila Smith; John Francis "Jack" Conley; Thomas "Bud" Mcgrath; Mark A. Abbott; Thomas Rossi; William Steinhart; Roberta Fleagle; Robin Spratt; Monica C. Kail; William J. Reed; Joanne T. Smith; Kenneth "Ron" Goodwin; Lawrence N. "Neudy" Demino, Sr.; Christopher "Chris" Kail; Joseph A. Devita; Frank Garofalo; Thomas D. Ciocco; Michael Sukaly; Phillip M. "Mike" Ferrell; Anestos "Naz" Rodites; William E. Rusin., 37 F.3d 970 (3rd Cir. 1994)
Spreadsheet Problem Contributed to Lincoln Budgeting Woes
LINCOLN, Maine " A premature release of information about the town's recent budgeting errors led to a $575,000 overstatement of the errors' impact, interim Town Manager Bill Lawrence says. In a weekly memo to residents called the Town of Lincoln Weekly News, Lawrence implicitly criticized former probationary Town Manager Bill Reed for releasing to the media information about the errors prior ...
- in Re Holiday Mart, Inc., Debtor. Barbara Kira, Et Al., Debenture Holders-Appellants, v. Holiday Mart, Inc., Debtors-Appellees. in Re Holiday Mart, Inc., Debtor. Cynthia P. Garrigus, Elizabeth Reed Garrigus, Lawrence A. Borges, and Millicent B. Borges, Debenture Holders-Appellants, v. Honolulu Professional Services, Trustee-Appellee., 715 F.2d 430 (9th Cir. 1983)
- Brown Harris Ii and Billie A. Harris, Trustees for the Christopher Harris Trust, Appellants, v. Missouri Conservation Commission, Lenny R. Gale, Jeff Churan, Carl Disalvo, John B. Mahaffey, Richard T. Reed, Robert Paden, Kyle Carroll, Richard Bohannon, Alden Shields and Lawrence C. Belusz, Appellees., 790 F.2d 678 (8th Cir. 1986)
Governor Corbett Signs Two Execution Warrants
HARRISBURG, Pa., Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Governor Tom Corbett has signed execution warrants for the following two individuals: Dennis C. Reed, of Lawrence County, who was convicted of first- degree murder in February 2008. Reed, 39, shot and killed Wendy Miller in December 2001. Reed is held at the State Correctional Institution at Greene. His execution is scheduled for Tuesday,...
Robert L. Lehr
Indianapolis, Ind. Robert L. "Bob" Lehr, 86, of Indianapolis, died October 22, 2013. He was born in Evansville to the late Lawrence and Olivia Reed Lehr. Bob served in the U.S. Navy and worked as a Sales Representative for Ameren Electric, formerly known as Union Electric. Bob is survived by his children, Steve Lehr, Susan Pickering, Thomas Lehr and Jerry Lehr; grandchildren, Sara ...
Darrell R. St. Lawrence
HUDSON - Darrell Reed St. Lawrence, 66, passed away peacefully April 23, 2014 at a Bangor hospital. Darrell was born in Eastport, Sept. 21, 1947, the son of Edward Baxter and Alice St. Lawrence. Darrell grew up in Eastport and then served his country in the U.S. Army. Upon his return from his military service he worked as a mechanic for Bean & Conquest but most of all enjoyed working as a Cab ...
At Parkersburg First game W.VA. STATE 6, OHIO VALLEY 5 W.Va. State Ohio Valley ab r h bi ab r h bi Workman cf 4 2 2 1 MWhartn ss 5 2 4 4 Chmbrs 2b 4 1 3 0 Mohler 2b 3 0 0 0 Darby rf 4 1 1 3 Shepard lf 4 0 0 0 Deleeuw 1b 4 0 0 0 Miller dh 4 1 0 0 Brdrck dh 4 1 3 1 JWhartn 3b 3 0 0 ...
- Linda M. Eide, Anita J. Barber, Jack T. Chandler, John E. Coss, Alice M. Hruska, Veronica R. Mathison, Dale E. Miller, Robert J. Pechmann, David F. Ross, Kathleen J. Sheehan, Sandra K. Skrove, Reed T. Weseloh, Plaintiffs/Appellants, Dorothy E. Woodington, Plaintiff, Larry A. Block, Robert S. Boyum, Lawrence D. Bross, Betty J. Carlson, Plaintiffs/Appellants, Fu-Gin Chen, Plaintiff, William P. Cress, Charles Debevec, Richard E. Kulla, Plaintiffs/Appellants, David M. Lee, Plaintiff, Sandra K. Lyke, Joseph Marquardt, Sandra M. Nelson, Tuan Nguyen, Dale A. Severude, Sharon Skaiem, Shirley A. Stene, Ronald W. Sweezo, Plaintiffs/Appellants, Suzanne A. Tuenge, Nancy J. Wikre, Plaintiffs, v. Grey Fox Technical Services Corporation, Formerly Known as Grey Fox Technology; General Dynamics Information Systems, Inc.; Grey Fox Technology Acquisition Corporation, Jointly and Severally, Defendants/Appellees., 329 F.3d 600 (8th Cir. 2003)
- Dan L. Blount; Edna M. Bond; Reginald G. Bowers; Glenda L. Boyer; Robert Dwight Chitwood; David M. Cornish; Thomas B. Darr; James E. Fears; Ann A. Foster; Brenda D. Diedrich; Paul E. Gagnepian, Jr.; Sherri L. Hastings; Richard P. Henderson, Jr.; Yvonne Hopkins; Daniel L. Keely; Rick D. Kindrick; Donald L. Kohlfeld; Ray P. Kosulandich; Randall A. Krez; Helen Landrum; Debra E. Lawrence; Emilda P. Martinez; David E. Neff; Stephen C. Nichols; Vivian R. Powell; Debra A. Reed; Edna R. Renfroe; Audrey Smith; Thelma Smith; Mary L. Todd; Dan L. Abernathy; David J. Abling; Mary E. Acord; Ruth D. Adams; Mary A. Alfred; Anthony Amato, Jr.; Christine Beckum; Teresa K. Belmar; R.J. Bingaman; Rose M. Blue; Michael G. Brown; Randle G. Buff; Patricia A. Burns; V.L. Cannon; Vernell Crockett; Linda S. Elfgen; Steven M. Fisher; David F. Ford; Ernest W. Gielow; Patricia A. Gordon; William M. Grant, Iii; David A. Green; Edna M. Greer; Patricia A. Hanner; James Paul Harris; C...., 984 F.2d 244 (8th Cir. 1993)