- Russell (Thomas W.) v. Hook (James), Hook & Hook, 983 F.2d 1052 (3rd Cir. 1992)
- James Morris Fletcher, Appellant, v. James Hook., 446 F.2d 14 (3rd Cir. 1971)
- 77 Fair Empl.Prac.Cas. (Bna) 564, 73 Empl. Prac. Dec. P 45,330 James A. Richter, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Hook-Superx, Inc. and Revco D.S., Inc., Defendants-Appellees., 142 F.3d 1024 (7th Cir. 1998)
- Idaho Watersheds Project; Committee for Idaho'S High Desert, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. Martha G. Hahn, State Director; Bureau of Land Management; Jenna Whitlock, Owyhee Area Manager, Defendants, and [Pg] Owyhee Resources Area Permittees; Thomas Hook; Connie Brandau; James Randall Collins; Michael F. Hanley, Iv; Tim Lowry, Defendants-Intervenors-Appellants. Idaho Watersheds Project; Committee for Idaho'S High Desert, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. Martha G. Hahn, State Director; Jenna Whitlock, Owyhee Area Manager, Defendants, and Petan Company of Nevada, Defendant-Intervenor-Appellant. Idaho Watersheds Project; Committee for Idaho'S High Desert, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. Martha G. Hahn, State Director; Jenna Whitlock, Owyhee Area Manager; Bureau of Land Management, Defendant-Appellants, and Owyhee Resources Area Permittees; Thomas Hook; Connie Brandau; James Randall Collins; Baltzor Cattle Company; Michael F. Hanley, Iv; Tim Lowry; Petan Company of Nevada, Defendants-Intervenors., 307 F.3d 815 (9th Cir. 2002)
- Woman Behind the Painter; the Diaries of Rosalie, Mrs. James Clarke Hook.
- John W. Ackerman; Darrell F. Alessi; Gary Alleman; Richard A. Brannock; Ronald G. Brown; Lloyd D. Bryant; Robert W. Burk; Howard Carr; E.R. Christian; Dale Cross; Thomas E. Davis; August Draffkorn; Roger L. Duncan; Robert T. Freeman; William D. Freeman; Arbie J. Gest; Edward J. Godek; William Good; Edward S. Hodge; James C. Hook; Estate of William H. Jackson; John O. Johnson; James B. Jones; Frank J. Kaberna; Donald G. Kelly; William J. Koberick; Richard D. Luthi; Jerry L. Myers; Roger Neale; Robert Nolden; Benny C. Reynolds; W. Don Shelby; Paul E. Schueler; Kenneth L. Sukla; Thomas Tweeddale; Richard R. Walker; Maynard D. Week; Robert L. Williams; Lewis Woolery; Gerald Stack, Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. Northwest Airlines, Inc., a Foreign Corporation, Defendant-Appellant., 54 F.3d 1389 (8th Cir. 1995)
New On Dvd This Week: Jan. 17
In stores ENOUGH SAID (2013, Fox, PG-13, $30) -- How good is the latest romantic comedy from Nicole Holofcener ("Friends With Money")? Good enough to make you forget that you're watching Tony Soprano hook up with Elaine Benes. James Gandolfini and Julia Louis-Dreyfus instantly shed their TV alter egos in this wonderfully nuanced love story between a divorced dad (Gandolfini) and an...
- Larry Ball; Steven Baltzley; Vincent A. Bejarano, Named As: Vincent Berjarano; Michael Bell; Larry Benz; Michael Bolten; Terry Boobyer; Dennis Brummett; Melvern Butts; Luther Carey; Marvin Cason; Robert A. Cerretti, Named As: Robert Cerretti; Michael D. Chance, Named As: Michael Chance; Michael L. Cosner, Named as Michael Cosner; James Couch; James Cruchelow; Kenneth Cruchelow; Larry E. Culver, Named As: Larry Culver; Robert Dale; Richard Dolan; Kevin Ensley; John Flynn; Ronald Gilbert; James Griffin; Virgil Grimm; Kenneth Hagen, Sr.; Harold B. Hathaway, Named As: Harold Hathaway; Michael Heinen; James Hook; Harvey Hunter, Sr.; Gary Jenkins; Richard Keeling; Thomas King; Ronald Leib; Gary D. Loomis, Named As: Gary Loomis; William Lynch; Daniel Maldonado; Michael Marquis; Robert E. Mcpherson, Named As: Robert Mcpherson; David Mcelvogue; Marcus Mireles; Gary Mobley; Dana Mongar; Clyde Parker; John Patton; James Praska; Lloyd Putney; Lee Reinholdt; Thomas Roach; Richard Shafer; Bruce Sheets; Donald Somers; D..., 416 F.3d 915 (8th Cir. 2005)
50th for Paul, Barbara Van Hook
BLOOMINGTON - Paul and Barbara Van Hook of Bloomington celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with trip to Hawaii and will have a private dinner Saturday. Van Hook and Barbara McNulty were married July 9, 1961, at Grace United Methodist Church, Bloomington. Their attendants were Carol McNulty and James Van Hook.
Lil' Drug Store Products Congratulates Carmex 'Half-Court Hero' Contest Winner Michael Drysch for His Amazing Hook Shot Benefiting Boys & Girls Clubs of America and Lebron James Family Foundation
For Lil' Drug Store Products Suzy Ginsburg, 713-721-4774
- United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellee, v. James Patrick Hook, Defendant-Appellant. No. 72-1640. Summary Calendar. [Fn**], 462 F.2d 1132 (5th Cir. 1972)
- Idaho Watersheds Project; Committee for Idaho'S High Desert, Plaintiffs-Appellants, and Baltzor Cattle Company; Petan Co. of Nevada, Intervenors, v. Martha G. Hahn, State Director; Jay Carlson, Owyhee Area Manager; Bureau of Land Management, Defendants-Appellees, and Owyhee Resources Area Permittees; Thomas Hook; Connie Brandau; James Randall Collins; Michael F. Hanley, Iv; Tim Lowry, Defendants-Intervenors-Appellees., 187 F.3d 1035 (9th Cir. 1999)
- Ronald B. Algren; Clarence R. Bell; Vincent A. Bejarano; Robert K. Berger; Salvador Chia; Alfred Chio; Patrick Cory; Michael L. Cosner; Larry E. Culver; Donald E. Delaney; James Durbala; Grant B. Earll; James Evans; Gerald U. Garrett; John P. Guffy; Harold B. Hathaway; James Hook; Harold Howard; Ted L. Hudson; Harvey Hunter; Larry J. Jackson; James B. Kemkle; Thomas King; Leon Koeppel; Peter Kursitis; James D. Lambert; Bill Lynch; William Martin; Don L. Mitchell; Charles B. Morris; Richard Mozga; John B. O'Brien; Darrel E. Portinga; Vern F. Reynolds; Gerald Roshek; Marvin L. Rubendan; Dale E. Sawhill; Kenneth W. Schiller; Wayne Schurman; Donald Somers; Gary E. Speedling; Verl E. Stoneburner; Frank E. Strable; Donald L. Umphress; Jerry Walters; Duane Ward; Charles Watson; and Richard West, Appellants, v. Pirelli Armstrong Tire Corporation; Pension and Benefits Plan Administration Committee, Plan Administrator, Appellees. Pirelli Armstrong Tire Corporation, Third-Party Plaintiff, v. Titan Tire Corporation, ..., 197 F.3d 915 (8th Cir. 1999)
Senate Overrides Filibuster On Jobs Bill
By James Oliphant and Janet Hook Chicago Tribune
Leadership in Law Finalists Announced by the Daily Journal of Commerce
Nineteen Oregon attorneys recently were singled out as finalists in the second annual Leadership in Law awards program. The program was created by Briefly Legal and its parent publication, the Daily Journal of Commerce, to pay tribute to long-standing members of the legal community in Oregon. Making the cut this year as finalists are: Robert Barton, a senior partner with Cosgrave Vergeer Kester; ...
Media Alert: Bmc Software to Host Webinar Featuring Independent Research Firm On Cloud Impact Report
BMC's VP of Strategy, Herb Van Hook and guest speaker, James Staten Share Cloud Survey Results BMC Software
Kansas Memorial Honors Educators Killed On the Job
EMPORIA, Kan. (AP) -- Three decades ago a 14-year-old student walked into a Kansas junior high school armed with an assault rifle and started firing, killing the school's principal and wounding two teachers and a student. On Thursday, the widow of Goddard Junior High School Principal James McGee joined educators from Newtown, Connecticut's Sandy Hook Elementary School to dedicate a memorial to...
Memorial Honors Fallen Teachers
EMPORIA -- Three decades ago, a 14-year-old student walked into a Kansas junior high school armed with an assault rifle and started firing, killing the school's principal and wounding two teachers and a student. On Thursday, the widow of Goddard Junior High School principal James McGee joined educators from Newtown, Conn.'s Sandy Hook Elementary School to dedicate a memorial to educators --...
As Deadline Looms, Nags Head Weighs Financing Options for Sand Replenishment
Of the $3 6 million needed for the beach nourishment project, Dare County has committed a huge chunk of tax revenue to the project. Nags Head is on the hook for the rest - about $10 million. By Erin James The Virginian-Pilot
- Donald J. Allen; Paul R. Bacon; Gustav G. Blumenberg; Gerald E. Brown; Norman L. Chapman; William A. Cockrill; J.D. Dunbar; Dennis J. Edwards; Steven A. Foppe; Robert L. Gorman; Noel W. Hicks; Lonnie J. Hileman; Robin Hooker; William H. Hopper; Ronald A. Jackson; Gerald W. Jones; H.M. Mann; Jerry L. Miller; Clifford A. Morgan; Rodney L. Murch; Sylvester Porter; J.C. Rawlings; R.K. Rhodes; R.R. Rose; James C. Salman; Stacy H. Scott; Clifford N. Snow; Michael R. Snow; Donald E. Stein; Russell C. Stevens; James T. Strange, Jr.; Clarence Tabor; Stephen W. Van Hook; John B. Van Winkle; Garry D. Weatherly; David L. Whalen; William E. White; James E. Wiggs; Robert H. Wineinger, Appellants, v. United Transportation Union; National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak), Appellees., 964 F.2d 818 (8th Cir. 1992)
- Novametrix Names James T. Hook As Vice President, Marketing; Philip Nuzzo Promoted to Vice President, Product & Business Development.
Tight Credit Kills $70m Project
The conservationists' cheer at the Fort Hancocklease cancelation is muted, because [James Wassel] continues to have rights over three buildings there that are covered by a separate lease with the Park Service. "They still have the three buildings, which is absolutely wrong," said James Coleman, secretary of Save Sandy Hook. "The fort is a place that has barbed wire around it; it...
Milford Race Honors Memory of Boy, 6, Slain in Newtown
MILFORD >> More than 1,000 people will be running a 5-K race early Saturday in a benefit that honors the memory of 6-year-old James Mattioli, killed Dec. 14, 2012, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown. City firefighters and the Park and Recreation Department are organizing the event to help the Sandy Ground Project: Where Angels Play foundation, which builds playgrounds to memorialize ...
Roundup: Turnovers Lead to Robert Morris' Loss
Robert Morris (1-2) was hurt by four interceptions in its 31-17 loss Saturday against Dayton (3-0), including a 38-yard return for a touchdown that opened the scoring less than a minute into the game. Robert Morris quarterback Erik Cwalinski had a tough day, completing only 13 of 39 passes and throwing four interceptions. He did hook up with James O'Quinn on an 81-yard TD pass. O'Quinn finished...
- Transamerica Ics, Inc.; Cti-Container Leasing Corporation; Continental Illinois National Bank & Trust Company of Chicago; National Westminster Bank Usa (Formerly National Bank of North America) and Banque de La Societe Financiere Europpenne, Plaintiffs, and T. Smith & Son, Inc. and Crescent Towing & Salvage Co., Inc.; Palmetto Shipping & Stevedoring Company, Inc. and Palmetto Stevedoring of Georgia; James L. Hewitt and William H. Rattenbury and Roger E. Donegan and Association of Maryland Pilots; Texaco International Trader, Inc.; A. E. Braendly and R. E. Cox and B. J. Mercereau and E. F. Sweeney, Jr. and J. D. Hasson and James Mcintyre and New Jersey Sandy Hook Pilots Benevolent Assoc. and New York Sandy Hook Pilots Benevolent Assoc.; the Hartford Insurance Company, A. I. Marine Adjusters, Inc., Toplis & Harding, Inc., Fireman'S Fund Insurance Companies and W. Cox & Co., Recoveries, Ltd.; Atlantic Towing Company; Marine Contracting & Towing Company and Charleston ..., 778 F.2d 194 (4th Cir. 1985)