Grupo Santander Abandona Bolivia
El grupo Santander Central Hispano (SCH) concretó la venta del Banco Santa Cruz (BSC) de Bolivia por 31,7 millones de euros al Banco Mercantil de ese país, lo que creará el mayor banco...
- Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. Celebrates Initial Public Offering and First Day of Trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico, S.A.B. De C.V. Celebrates Initial Public Offering and First Day of Trading On the New York Stock Exchange
NYSE Euronext Annmarie Gioia, 212-656-5437
- Grupo Santander.
- Franklin Mutual Advisers Sends Letter to Sovereign Bancorp Board of Directors Objecting to Transactions with Grupo Santander and Independence Community Bank Corp.
- Grupo Santander Selects SAS to Manage Risk, Compliance with Basel II.
Grupo Santander Is Named Ex-Im Bank's Small Business International Lender of the Year
To: BUSINESS EDITORS Contact: Marianna Ohe of Export-Import Bank of the United States, +1-202-565-3200
- SuperDerivatives Platform Helps Grupo Santander to Build Up its Commodities & Energy Options Business.
- Grupo Santander, Spain's Largest Bank, Selects NICE for Regional Contact-Center Recording Solution in Latin America.
- Franklin Mutual Advisers Sends Letter to New York Stock Exchange Objecting to Sovereign Bancorp Transactions with Grupo Santander and Independence Community Bank Corp. and Calls for a New Independent Board.
- Bank of America, a U.S. financial institution, sold an asset-management subsidiary in Mexico to Grupo Financiero Santander Serfin.
- La meta: crecer: el experimentado banquero mexicano Marcos Martinez Gavica, presidente de Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico, y veterano de 18 anos en Banamex, habla con Latin Trade sobre las perspectivas del sector de prestamos en ese pais.
La meta: crecer; El experimentado banquero mexicano Marcos Martinez Gavica, presidente de Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico, y veterano de 18 anos en Banamex, habla con Latin trade sobre las perspectivas del sector de prestamos en ese pais.
Panorama: Brazil - Signed a five-year contract with Grupo Santander Banespa - Brief Article
- Endesa, Grupo Santander and Union Fenosa Begin Sale of Their Auna Stakes.
Independent Review of Santander Investment in Sovereign Bancorp Affirms Regulatory, Legal Compliance
NEW YORK, March 3 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP today released its independent review of Grupo Santander's compliance with the rules and regulations applicable to Santander's proposed investment in Sovereign Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE: SOV). The review affirmed Santander's regulatory and legal compliance in its proposed investment in Sovereign Bancorp and Sovereign's proposed...
Spain's Regulator Gives Three Funds the Nod
MADRID, Spain (HedgeWorld.com) - The Comisin Nacional del Mercado de Valores, Spain's market regulator, is reported to have date- registered three asset managers who will thus be allowed to set up single hedge funds and funds of hedge funds. A total of 16 entities have requested registration - all major domestic institutions - and it is expected that the other 13 will be approved after the August ...
Fitch Affirms Notes Issued by 11 Santander Puerto Rico Cefs
Fitch Ratings Primary Analyst
E.U. Lenders Keep Paying Dividends While Raising Capital ; Payouts Should Be Curbed to Help Build Cash Buffer, Some Economists Say
As banks retrench, they are also spending to maintain their allure as global brands. Stung by souring loans and troubled government bond portfolios, many European banks are being forced by regulators to raise money to build up their cash cushions against future losses.
Wells Fargo Significantly Expands Its ExpressSend[R] Remittance Network in Mexico; Now Offering over 9,000 Remittance Payout Locations in Mexico.
...Soriana and Famsa are the two new retailers added and Banco Santander andBanco del Ahorro Nacional y Servicios Financieros (Bansefi) are the latest bank additions to the ...Grupo Famsa . Grupo Famsa, S. A. B. de C. V. (BMV: GFAMSA), is a leading retailer of various types of ...
European Banks Told to Raise Capital
The European Banking Authority said 31 of 71 banks tested, including Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank, needed to raise EUR 114.7 billion in the event the debt crisis were not resolved soon. European regulators on Thursday told many of the region's biggest banks, including Deutsche Bank and Commerzbank, to raise more capital, as signs mounted that the European sovereign debt crisis might worsen.
Santander Mexico Appoints J.P. Morgan as Depositary Bank for its ADR Program.
...More information on J.P. Morgan's depositary receipt services is also available on www.jpmorgan.com/visit/adr. About Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: BSMX; BMV: SANMEX) . Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico, S.A.B. de C.V. (Santander Mexico) is one of Mexico's leading financial services holding ...
Santander Mexico Appoints J.P. Morgan As Depositary Bank for Its Adr Program
Media: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Don't Miss the Opportunity to Have Your Ir Program Evaluated! ; Last Week for European Companies to Register for the 2011 Ir Global Rankings: Deadline Is February 28, 2011
NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- IR Global Rankings ("IRGR"), the most comprehensive technical ranking system for investor relations websites, corporate governance practices and financial disclosure procedures, jointly with its coordination group and supporting entities, Arnold & Porter, MZ, KPMG and Sodali, announces that the registration period for Europeans Companies for...
To Raise Capital, E.U. Banks Shuffle Bonds
European financial firms are rejiggering their bond holdings in a complex maneuver that allows them to improve their capital levels without raising additional funds. European regulators are pressing banks to shore up their balance sheets and bolster their capital cushions as the sovereign debt crisis continues to wreak havoc on the Continent.