Great Western Bank
- 13 Jeffrey Fischer v. Great Western Bank, (8th Cir. 2013)
Great Western Bank Implements Vsoft's Item Capture and Image Processing Solutions to Accommodate Aggressive Growth Goals
VSoft Corporation Rebekah Youngers, 770-840-0097
- Great Western Bank, a Federal Savings Bank; Great Western Bank, a Savings Bank, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Office of Thrift Supervision * , an Office of the United States Department of the Treasury, Defendant-Appellee., 916 F.2d 1421 (9th Cir. 1990)
Great Western Bank makes debut
After a busy weekend changing signage and logos, First Community Bank opened yesterday as Great Western Bank. Although the acquisition has strengthened the bank's position, there was a lot of behind-the-scenes work to make the transition.
- in Re George E. Dawson and Barbara J. Dawson, Debtors. George Dawson and Barbara J. Dawson, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Washington Mutual Bank, F.A., Successor To Great Western Bank, Defendant-Appellee., 367 F.3d 1174 (9th Cir. 2004)
- in Re George E. Dawson and Barbara J. Dawson, Debtors. George Dawson and Barbara J. Dawson, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Washington Mutual Bank, F.A., Successor To Great Western Bank, Defendant-Appellee., 390 F.3d 1139 (9th Cir. 2004)
El Paseo Bank Launches Mortgage Division with Great Western Federal Savings Bank
In addition to the market conditions for home sales, Montgomery points out that the industry is changing rapidly and that traditional, well capitalized retail banks with mortgage originating expertise and the ability to provide a high level of service with quick turnaround time are well positioned to take market share while mortgage wholesalers are heading toward extinction and a large number of...
- Great Western Bank Gets Foothold in Sw with Purchase
- Fed. Sec. L. Rep. P 95,494 Great Western Bank & Trust, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Sol Kotz, Defendant-Appellee., 532 F.2d 1252 (9th Cir. 1976)
- Davis v. Great Western Bank **, 996 F.2d 315 (11th Cir. 1993)
- Great Western Bank, Sioux Falls, S.D.
- TierOne Bank's Transaction with Great Western Bank Expected to be Completed in Early 2010.
- Great Western Bank; the Bank of America, Creditors-Appellees, v. Sierra Woods Group, a California Limited Partnership, Debtor-Appellant., 953 F.2d 1174 (9th Cir. 1992)
- TierOne Bank's Transaction With Great Western Bank Denied.
- United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellee, v. Real Property Located At 2471 Venus Drive, Los Angeles, California, Defendant. Patricia Williams, Claimant, Great Western Financial Services, a Division of Great Western Bank, Claimant-Appellant, and Martha W. Gardner, Petitioner-Appellant., 949 F.2d 374 (10th Cir. 1991)
- Can a White Knight save Great Western Bank?
Great Western Bank v. Davis Et Al., 203 Ga. App. 473, 416 S.E.2d 899 (1992)
Judgment affirmed. Birdsong, P. J., and Pope, J., concur.
U.S. Bankruptcy Appellate Panel Case Summaries: November 21, 2013
Bankruptcy Contempt Stipulation Ambiguous OrderWhere debtors sought findings of contempt against a creditor who financed their farming operations, the bankruptcy court's denial of their motion is affirmed because the court found that the bank's failure to file financing statement may have been negligent, but it did not rise to the level of contempt since the order approving the parties'...
Great Western to Buy 2 Springs Bank Branches
Great Western Bank, owned by National Australia Bank Ltd., has agreed to pay $20 million for First Community Bank's Colorado branches, including two in Colorado Springs, from Albuquerque, N.M.- based First State Bancorporation. The deal is expected to be completed this summer and includes 20 branches with $477 million in deposits and $444 million in loans. The deal does not include $210 million...
- Great Western to Become Midwest Portal for Australian Bank
- in Re Entz-White Lumber and Supply, Inc., Debtor. Great Western Bank & Trust, Now Known as Citibank (Arizona), an Arizona Banking Corporation, Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Entz-White Lumber and Supply, Inc., Defendant-Appellee., 850 F.2d 1338 (9th Cir. 1988)
M&Amp;a Update: Australian Bank Comes to the Midwest
Merger activity in the Midwest and nationally has slowed, with prices on a slight downward trend as well. Nevertheless, some significant transactions have commanded multiples in excess of 3× equity. D A Davidson & Co of Great Falls, MT, noted in its Banking Industry Update that, Merger activity perked up a bit from 15 deals in October to 20 deals in November across the country, but these...
South Dakota de Novo Opens Amidst Mergers
Some timely mergers are bound to boost Black Hills Community Bank's chances of making a successful run as a de novo. The Rapid City, S.D., bank opened in November 2007, right on the heels of Montana-based First Interstate Bank buying up Rapid City's First Western Bank, and National Australia Bank announcing its acquisition of Great Western Bank, which operates throughout South Dakota including...
Great Western Bunks in Kansas City with Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal
Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal managed to sublease extra office space in Kansas City - despite an asking rate of about double that of two other law firms looking to unload space. Great Western Bank, a Sonnenschein client, is building out about 7,000 square feet of space it subleased from the law firm at the American Century Towers, 4520 Main St.
Southland thrifts, banks scoop up First Interstate executives.
First Interstate Bank of California; H.F. Ahmanson and Co.; Great Western Bank; City National Bank