- Gutierrez-Almazan, T. v. Gonzales A, (7th Cir. 2007)
- USA vs. Gutierrez-Gonzales, (5th Cir. 2004)
- Jose Luis Gutierrez, Petitioner, v. Alberto R. Gonzales, Respondent., 458 F.3d 688 (7th Cir. 2006)
- Zeferino Mendez-Gutierrez, Petitioner, v. Alberto R. Gonzales, Attorney General, Respondent., 444 F.3d 1168 (9th Cir. 2006)
- Telesforo Gutierrez-Almazan, Petitioner, v. Alberto R. Gonzales, Respondent., 491 F.3d 341 (7th Cir. 2007)
- Telesforo Gutierrez-Almazan, Petitioner, v. Alberto Gonzales, Respondent., 453 F.3d 956 (7th Cir. 2006)
Ontario Police Officer Finds Special Bond with Young Victim He Helped
ONTARIO - Police officer Mike Gonzales and 8-year-old Katherine Gutierrez met under the worst circumstances. But their mutual love for soccer not only helped Katherine through a traumatic situation but bonded them to this day.
- Trustees of the Construction Industry and Laborers Health and Welfare Trust; Trustees of the Construction Industry and Laborers Joint Pension Trust; Trustees of the Construction Industry and Laborers Vacation Trust; Trustees for the Southern Nevada Laborers Local 872 Training Trust, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Redland Insurance Company; Lake Mead Constructors, a Joint Venture Between Kiewit Western Co., a Delaware Corporation, and Gilbert Western Corp.; American Motorists Insurance Company, Defendants-Appellees, v. Summit Landscape Companies, Inc., a California Corporation; South Shores Residential and Commercial Development Corp., a California Corporation, Defendants-Third-Party-Plaintiffs-Appellees, v. Laborers International Union of North America Local 872; Jose Juan Cruz; Herbiberto Marin Garcia; Arturo P. Gonzales; Jesus C. Gonzales; Raul Gutierrez, Jr.; Jose Luis Jauregui-R; Deron C. Johnson; Diaz Edgar Lopez; Pedro Martinez-Diaz; Orthon Medina; Sergio Robles-Cabanilla; Jose Ruiz-Medina; Ignacio Medin..., 460 F.3d 1253 (9th Cir. 2006)
Pair Guilty of Stealing $2.5m in Fed Money Consultant and Former Lobbyist for State Convicted of Taking Voter-Education Funds
A Texas consultant and a former lobbyist hired by former New Mexico Secretary of State Rebecca Vigil-Giron were convicted Thursday of stealing more than $2.5 million in federal money intended to help educate voters. S. Attorney Ken Gonzales said a federal jury found Armando Gutierrez, 65, of Corpus Christi, Texas, and Joe Kupfer, 49, of Rio Rancho guilty of multiple charges of conspiracy and...
- Jerry Todd, Benjamin E. Abeyta, Christopher Blas Abeyta, Richard Acker, Larry Allred, David Lind Ausherman, Richard Severn Boatman, Russell T. Bowlin, Larry Allan Braaten, Linda Kaye Brown, William Duane Bryan, Jennifer Lee Ceithaml, Richard Chavez, Oliver Dallas, Larry David Duke, Brent Lee Eberhart, William J. Foley, Peter B. Fredrikson, William L. Gonzales, Modesto R. Gutierrez, Ray Martin Helman, Maurice Howland, Steven Gerard Kubala, Carol Ann Latham, Larry Layden, Terry L. Locke, Kent T. Mackenzie, Roger Anthony Mandeville, Joan M. Mallen, Dale E. Mccabe, Joel D. Mccoy, Donald E. Mcfarland, Holly L. Mings, James P. Morgan, David Carl Mott, Janet Louise Mould, Glen R. Nicolet, Phillip Charles Oliver, Terry Perez, Gary Clyde Perrin, Brenda Louise Perry, Gary Albert Postlewait, Andrew Paul Rankin, James M. Reeves, Larry Roy Rolls, Donald Alan Schlosser, Roger Craig Schlotterback, Jon Leslie Semanek, Librado Silva, Mark Spauling, Jeffrey L. Sproul, Richard Alan Sutton, Michael S. Szucs, Gregory Tingley,..., 386 F.3d 1091 (Fed. Cir. 2004)
- Mauricio Gutierrez, Francisco Aguirre, Simon Blanco, Teresa Calzada, Domingo Cortez, Delfino de La Garza, Concepcion Garza, Alfredo Gonzales, Maria Concepcion Guillen, Elena Herrera, Eliseo Lerma, Vincente Lopez, Maria Martinez, Pedro Ortiz, Anastacio Ramirez, Carolina Salinas, Virginia Aguirre, Paula Chavez, Jose Garcia Sosa, Maria Guadalupe Garza, Candelaria Hinojosa, Maria Zapata, and Ofelia Gaona, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. United Foods, Inc., Defendant-Appellee., 11 F.3d 556 (5th Cir. 1994)
Friday At Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (ESPN2), Jesus Gonzales, Phoenix, vs. Richard Gutierrez, Miami, 10, light middleweights.
Remarks at a Cinco de Mayo Celebration
I'm sorry Laura couldn't be here. She's coming back from having camped out in a national park with high school classmates. I'm honored to be here with the Attorney General of the United States, mi amigo, Alberto Gonzales, y tambien the Secretary of Commerce, Carlos Gutierrez, y su esposa, Edi. I'm glad to be here with Dr. Emilio Gonzalez, Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, and ...
Críticas Escasas de Hispanos
Las organizaciones comunitarias deben evaluar las posiciones políticas de los nominados, sean éstos de color púrpura, amarillo o marrón", señaló Harry Pachón, del Instituto Tomás Rivera de Política de USC. "Si no es positiva para la comunidad, no importa si se llama Pérez, González o Gutiérrez". "Lo triste es que, por un momento, [Alberto Gonzales] fue un símbolo de avance...
Hispanic Outreach Crucial to Gop
Hispanic outreach is not only natural for the GOP, it is crucial. The Hispanic community is the fastest growing segment of our country, and it is huge. There are 10 million more Hispanics in the U.S. than there are Canadians in Canada. If this population were a Latin American country, it would be the third largest. It would also be the richest. Salsa outsells ketchup and tacos outsell hot dogs....
Harmonizing for Love and Community
Dressed in black-and-white polka-dot skirts, white Southwestern- style shirts and patent-leather high heels, Las Tres Amigas -- Delia Mendoza Tapia, Grace E. Gutierrez and Terri Cecilia Gonzales -- rocked the lunchroom at Pasatiempo Senior Center on Wednesday. Pasatiempo residents clapped and swayed along to the fast- and slow-paced tunes the ladies belted out.
Immigrants' Kids Rise Through Ranks; the Administration Is Dotted with 2nd-Generation Americans
WASHINGTON (AP)- America is a land of immigrants, and Washington mirrors their struggles and successes. While the halls of Congress echo with a political battle over immigration laws, the sons, daughters and grandchildren of immigrants sit around the Cabinet table with President Bush - Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, Labor Secretary Elaine Chao and...
U.S. Government Officials, High-Tech Leaders and Legal Scholars to Hold Forum On Intellectual Property Protection
News Advisory: S. government officials including Attorney General Alberto R. Gonzales, Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez, Senator John Cornyn, and Representative Lamar Smith will participate in an important in- depth panel discussion on protecting intellectual property with high- tech industry leaders and legal scholars on MONDAY, OCTOBER 31 at 9 A.M. CST. The panelists will discuss topics ...
Cabinet, Congress Reflect Nation's Immigrant Roots
America is a land of immigrants, and official Washington mirrors their struggles and successes. While the halls of Congress echo with a political battle over immigration laws, the sons, daughters and grandchildren of immigrants sit around the Cabinet table with President Bush Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez, Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, Labor Secretary Elaine Chao and Transportation...
Country's Leaders Born of Immigrants
WASHINGTON - America is a land of immigrants, and official Washington mirrors their struggles and successes. While the halls of Congress echo with a political battle over immigration laws, the sons, daughters and grandchildren of immigrants sit around the Cabinet table with President Bush - Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez, Attorney Gen-eral Alberto Gonzales, Labor Secretary Elaine Chao and...
Public Works: Librarian Praised for His Work
His middle name, it just so happens, is Jerome, patron saint of librarians. But Michael J. Gonzales didn't make that connection until after he'd been working in the library field for some time. A Santa Fe native, Gonzales became interested in libraries at Larragoite Elementary School, with encouragement from librarian Georgia Gutierrez. At Alameda Junior High, librarian Kathryn Lopez gave him his ...
List of Graduates
San Gorgonio High School Ashley Dee Abarca, Valerie Micaela Abrego, Robert Michael Adams, Eddy Yoshua Aguilar, Stephany Aguilar, Jeremy Ray Allas, Monica Beatriz Alvarado, Andrew Anthony Alvarez, Patrick Donald Alvarez, Megan Kyrie Anderson, Christian Daniel Angeles, Veronica Yvonne Anguiano, Jose D. Aparicio, Brandin X. Aponte, Edwin Javier Aragon, Desiree Dene Armendariz, Christopher Avalos,...
More Local High School Grads 2009
Damien High School Class of 2009 Brandon Abrera, Dion Acoff, Darin Alarcon, Troy Alcaraz, Anthony Almaz, Adam Alvarez, Alfonso Alvarez, Andre Aranez, Jorge Arias III, Nicholas Armada, Daniel Armstrong, Glenn Asuncion, David Avila- Eskridge, Neil Bachman, Nicholas Bakaleinikoff, Brian Baldovino, Admar Balubar, Ramon Roberto Banaga, Quinton Banks, Frankie Barretta, Christian Bato, Daniel Beckman,...
Capital High School Second quarter
13 Alejandro Gutierrez-Vidal v. Eric H. Holder, Jr., (8th Cir. 2013)
...Gonzales, 442 F.3d 1078, 1081 (8th Cir. 2006) (quotations and internal quotation omitted). . Additionally, as relevant to past persecution or a well-founded fear of future persecution, the applicant ...