Donald Leo Mcdermott
MADAWASKA - , 91, passed away Jan. 9, 2013, at a Madawaska health care facility of complications from influenza. He was born Oct. 21, 1921, in Orono, son of the late Mark McDermott and Lorinda (Leveille) McDermott. His father, a papermaker, moved from Groveton, N.H., to Madawaska in the fall of 1926 to help start up the two new Fraser paper machines. The rest of the family had to wait until the...
Donald Leo Higgins
BANGOR - , 81, entered the gates of heaven June 30, 2012, surrounded by his loving family. Donald was born May 19, 1931, in East Millinocket, to John "Hubie" Higgins and Marion (Gilmore) Higgins. He graduated from John Bapst High School in 1950 and enlisted in the U.S. Navy, where he served during the Korean War as an encryption specialist. He spoke fondly of his time in Japan and his...
Donald Leo Stone
HANCOCK - , 88, died Feb. 8, 2012, at Golden Acres Boarding Home, Hancock. He was born June 22, 1923, in St. John, New Brunswick, the son of Leo and Violet Stone. Donald graduated from Somerville (Mass.) High School in 1941. He served in the U.S. Navy during World War II and later joined the Naval Reserve from which he retired as a chief petty officer in 1983. Donald and Kathryn celebrated their...
Donald Leo Mingione
CHESAPEAKE - Dr. , 75, died June 25, 2009, at home surrounded by his family. He was the son of the late Mr. and Mrs. John Mingione of North Haledon, N.J. Born in Paterson, N.J., Dr. Mingione attended Seton Hall University and Creighton Medical School from which he graduated in 1957. He spent two years of post- doctoral study at the Jersey City Medical Center in Internal Medicine and three years...
- United States of America, Appellant, v. Donald Leo Edwards, Appellee., 798 F.2d 686 (4th Cir. 1986)
Obituaries ; Obit
Obituaries Today Aleshire, Nessel Barber, Mary Bates, Kathy A. Bird, Elizabeth F. Boggs, James Richard Bowman, Evelyn M. Breckinridge, Mary E. Buchanan, Roy Leo Buckalew, Ruby Casdorph, Eldridge M. Crookshanks, Donald Czako, Gabor L. Dick, Lenore Dorsey, Peggy M. Gunther, Marilyn L. Hackney, Kenneth J. Hartman, George W. Hawley, Sara Hickman, Jackie W. Hudnall, Marie Jarrell, Karen Sue Johnson,...
- United States of America, Plaintiff-Appellee, v. Hensley Garner, John J. Pagone, Nicholas A. Caputo, Harold J. Knies, Rhey A. Orme, Leo Gruenholz, Donald Hojnacki and Andrew Federinko, Defendants- Appellants., 837 F.2d 1404 (7th Cir. 1987)
- Karen Alexander; Dennis Drazin, Esq.; Drazin and Warshaw, v. Christine Todd Whitman; Peter Verniero; 1 Janice S. Mathis; Stephen R. Rothman; Elton A. Conda; W. Robert Hentges; Harry A. Freitag, Jr.; Maria Vizcarrondo-de Soto; Donald H. Wagner; Donald W. de Leo; Susan Hoffman Greene; Carol Oswald; Kevin J. Hoagland; Marie S. Muhler; * John Pecoraro; Franklin v. Fisher; Rosalie Masseri; Geneva B. Wood; Vernon A. Noble; Nancy Fitzgibbons; Ann P. Conti; Albert J. Ruh; Maria Barnaby Greenwald. Karen Alexander, Individually and on Behalf of all Persons Similarly Situated; Dennis Drazin, Esq., Individually and on Behalf of all Attorneys Similarly Situated; and Drazin & Warshaw, a Professional Corporation, Individually and on Behalf of all Firms Similarly Situated, Appellants., 114 F.3d 1392 (3rd Cir. 1997)
- Jessop, Donald Leo
Obituaries ; Obit
Today's Obituaries Allen, Ivan L. Beal, Kenneth G. Blake, Beth A. Cox, Charlotte H. Curtis, Burndean Deck, Hildreth E. Deck, Marty E. Dooley, Carl A. Duckworth, Velva L. Elkins, Deloris J. Hanna, Emory F. Jr. Hardman, Roberta A. Holcomb, James P. Hopkins, Alice A. Johnson, Mary A. Lilly, Lundy R. Long, Leo Martinez, Benjamin Miller, Raymond A. Orozco, Mira A. Porter, Howard J. Renfro, Donald P....
- United States of America, Appellant, v. Gerard Wagner, Defendant, Michael Canale; Tammie Canale; Thomas Brewer; Donald Howard; Shawna O'Leary; Leo Talback; Arthur Villa and David Keays, Defendants-Appellees., 989 F.2d 69 (2nd Cir. 1993)
- Donald A. Lock Et Al., Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Leo D. Jenkins Et Al., Defendants-Appellees., 641 F.2d 488 (7th Cir. 1981)
- William Taylor, Et. Al. Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. City of Fort Lauderdale, Leo Callahan, Etc., Donald R. Hall, Etc., Defendants-Appellees. No. 85-5986. Non-Argument Calendar., 810 F.2d 1551 (11th Cir. 1987)
- in Re: Xyz Options, Inc., Debtor. Donald Dionne, as Trustee of the Estate of Xyz Options, Inc., Plaintiff-Appellant, v. W. Leo Keating, Defendant-Appellee. in Re: Xyz Options, Inc., Debtor. Donald Dionne, as Trustee of the Estate of Xyz Options, Inc., Plaintiff-Appellant, v. Scott M. Spangler, Jean G. Spangler, the Scott M. Spangler Charitable Trust, Defendants-Appellees., 154 F.3d 1262 (11th Cir. 1998)
- Darryl Covington; Tracy Dew-Bey; David Edwards; Lee Roy Ferguson; Raymond Gant; Charles Harris; Donald Hunt; Larry Lee; Leo Wright; and Charles Barber, Appellees, v. District of Columbia; R. Barnes; James Bryant; P.D. Bullock; L.C. Childs; D.P. Dalton; H. King; Robert Newkirk; M.L. Randle; G.M. Cutler; R. Jackson; R. Nickens; F. Schuler; L.D. Johnson; D.E. Marshall; L. Sesse-Khalid; Rita Goodall; Other Correctional Officers; Other Unknown Present or Former District of Columbia Lorton Correctional Facility Officers, Appellants., 57 F.3d 1101 (D.C. Cir. 1995)
- George Kicking Woman, Et Al., Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Donald P. Hodel, Secretary of the Interior, and Leo Lee Old Person, Defendants-Appellees., 878 F.2d 1203 (9th Cir. 1989)
- Donald E. Brink and John F. Eline, Appellees, v. Leo Dalesio, Defendant, and Alfred M. Bell, Appellant. Donald E. Brink and John F. Eline, Appellees, v. Leo Dalesio, Appellant, and Alfred Bell, Defendant. Donald E. Brink and John F. Eline, Appellants, v. Leo Dalesio and Alfred Bell, Appellees. Donald E. Brink and John F. Eline, Plaintiffs, v. Leo Dalesio and Alfred Bell, Appellees, and Affiliated Teamsters Health and Welfare Fund of Maryland; Teamsters Allied Pension Fund of Maryland and Allen R. Holland, in His Capacity as Trustee, Beneficiary and Participant in Both of the Above Funds, Appellants., 667 F.2d 420 (4th Cir. 1982)
Robert Joseph 'Bob' Sylvain Sr.
NORTH HAMPTON, N.H. and MARATHON, Fla. - Bob Sylvain, 79, died Tuesday, June 18, 2013. He was born Sept. 22, 1933, the sixth of seven children to Elisa (Thibodeau) and J.S. Henry Sylvain. His siblings were brothers, Guilford, Donald and Leo and sisters, Rena Tardiff, Leta Hebert Ryder and Trudi York Rutherford. Bob was a graduate of Winslow High School and the University of Maine, and a member of ...
Hope Wins First Shaefer Award ; Comptroller's Award Recognizes Leo Zerhusen, Volunteers at Glen Burnie Nonprofit Group
Stopping by a Glen Burnie warehouse Monday, Comptroller Peter Franchot called the work done by Leo Zerhusen and a small group of volunteers a perfect example of William Donald Schaefer's commitment of public service. He would get people, a group like this, and say, I have one small word for all of you -- help people," Franchot said, quoting the late governor, comptroller and mayor of...
- Leo Gregory Nealy, Petitioner-Appellee, v. Donald A. Cabana, Superintendent, State of Mississippi Department of Corrections, Et Al., Respondents-Appellants., 782 F.2d 1362 (5th Cir. 1986)
- United States of America, Appellee, v. Ronald W. Ranciglio, Appellant. United States of America, Appellee, v. Donald Lee Corzine and Leo Lee Raia, Appellants., 429 F.2d 228 (8th Cir. 1970)
- Ronald Weaver; Leo Mckaye; Morris Martin, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. Raymond Toombs; Robert Brown, Jr.; Donald Mason; Robert Mulvaney; Ted Strassburg, Defendants-Appellees., 948 F.2d 1004 (6th Cir. 1991)
- Donald Oberndorf; Leo Stern; Harry Paul Wertheimer; Carol Brodie, Trust Administrator for Edith O. Wertheimer Trust; Dottie Hammel; and Block 173 Associates, a Colorado General Partnership, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. the City and County of Denver: the City Council of the City & County of Denver, By Its Council Members of the City Council (Not as Individuals But as Members of the City Council), T.J. Hackworth, J.L. Sandos, Stephanie A. Foote, Paul L. Swalm, John J. Silchia, Nieves Peres Mcintire, Hiawatha Davis, Jr., Salvadore Carpio, Cathy Donohue, William R. Roberts, Robert L. Crider, Cathy Reynolds, William A. Scheitler: the Denver Urban Renewal Authority; Federico Pena, as Mayor of the City and County of Denver: and Bce Development Properties, Inc., a Colorado Corporation Fka Oxford Properties, Inc., Defendants-Appellees., 900 F.2d 1434 (10th Cir. 1990)
- Edwin L. Alexander, David E. Barksadale Donald L. Barley, Iii, Don P. Catron, Leo J. Fernan, Richard J. Greenier, Dave W. Hamilton, Calvin Roy Harrison, Harold Harter, John Himelrick, James A. Hipple, Charles Kothmann, Francisco Lomas, Robert J. Marren, Terrance R. Mcada, Lewis G. Reynolds, Roy B. Sowell, Juan Villareal and Craig L. Weinbrenner, Plaintiffs-Appellants, v. the United States, Defendant-Appellee., 32 F.3d 1571 (Fed. Cir. 1994)
- American General Life and Accident Insurance Company, Tasser (Donald), Lebos (Leo, Jr.), Kampa (Mary), Hardison (Roy L.), Tuerff (James R.) v. Crimbly (Vincent M.) (Two Cases), 995 F.2d 215 (3rd Cir. 1993)