Camuzzi Gas Del Sur S.A.

2 results for Camuzzi Gas Del Sur S.A.

vLex Rating
  • Capex Reports Fourth Quarter 1998 Results.

    .... Electric Power Generation in the Patagonian System . The Company contributed with US$ 1,910,498 in previous years, to form "Electrica del Sur S.A", together with Camuzzi Argentina S.A. Capex holds 40% of the capital stock and voting rights, while the remaining 60% is held by Camuzzi Argentina S.A. "Electrica del Sur S.A." is the controller of "Energia del Sur S.A." ...

  • Capex Reports First Quarter Fiscal 1999 Results.

    .... Electric Power Generation in the Patagonian System . The Company contributed US$1,910,498 over the past several years to the creation of "Electrica del Sur S.A", together with Camuzzi Argentina S.A. Capex holds 40% of the capital stock and voting rights, while the remaining 60% is owned by Camuzzi Argentina S.A. . "Electrica del Sur S.A." holds a controlling stake in "Energia del ...