Cabrini Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center, Beth Israel Medical Center, Bridgeport Hospital, Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, the Brooklyn Hospital Center, Cabrini Medical Center, Community Hospital At Dobbs Ferry, Coney Island Hospital, Elmhurst Hospital Center, Englewood Hospital & Medical Center, Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Greenwich Hospital, Harlem Hospital Center, Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute, Hospital for Special Surgery, Hudson Valley Hospital Center, Interfaith Medical Center, Jacobi Medical Center, Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Kings County Hospital Center, Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Lawrence Hospital Center, Lincoln Medical & Mental Health Center, the Long Island College Hospital, Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Lutheran Medical Center, Maimonides Medical Center, Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center, the Mount Sinai Hospital, the Mount Vernon Hospital, Nassau University Medical Center, New York Eye..., 443 F.3d 163 (2nd Cir. 2006)
- United States of America, Petitioner-Appellee, v. Cabrini Medical Center, Respondent-Appellant., 639 F.2d 908 (2nd Cir. 1981)
- M. Julia Dos Santos, M. D., Plaintiff-Appellee, v. Columbus-Cuneo-Cabrini Medical Center, Anesthesia Associates of Lakeshore, Ltd., and Alphonse Del Pizzo, Defendants-Appellants., 684 F.2d 1346 (7th Cir. 1982)
- Unpublished Disposition Notice: Seventh Circuit Rule 53(B)(2) States Unpublished Orders Shall Not Be Cited or Used as Precedent Except To Support a Claim of Res Judicata, Collateral Estoppel or Law of the Case in Any Federal Court Within the Circuit. Jean J. Khouri, Plaintiff/Appellant, v. Frank Cuneo Hospital of the Columbus-Cuneo-Cabrini Medical Center, Defendant/Appellee., 929 F.2d 703 (7th Cir. 1991)
- Mintz Levin Adds Former Cabrini Medical Center General Counsel Margaret D. Kranz to Its New York Office.
- Cabrini Medical Center Installs 200th SOMATOM Sensation 64 CT System in U.S.; Larger Medical Institutions to Diagnostic Imaging Centers Benefit from Siemens 64-Slice CT Technology.
- Patient sexually assaulted by physician within 2-3 feet of nurses: case on point: N.X. v. Cabrini Medical Center, 2002 WL 256996 N.Y. Supp. --NY.
- Daxor Announces Cabrini Medical Center of Manhattan to Initiate Blood Optimization Program and Acquire Blood Volume Analyzer.
Journalist Anderson an Expert On Crime
NEW YORK David C. Anderson, a journalist and author who wrote extensively about criminal justice in books and in The New York Times, where he was a member of the editorial board for 12 years, died on Thursday at the hospice of Cabrini Medical Center in Manhattan. He was 62 and a Manhattan resident. The cause was cancer of the biliary tract, said his wife, Elizabeth Burke Gilmore.
Rosalind R. Chernoff
PORTSMOUTH - Rosalind Rivin Chernoff died in Cabrini Medical Center, New York City, Sept. 13, 2007. Born in Portsmouth, March 10, 1952, she graduated from Woodrow Wilson High School in 1968. She earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Brandeis University and a Master of Business Administration from the Darden School, University of Virginia.
John R. Mullins, M.D. [Derived Headline]
John Richard Mullins passed away peacefully on September 5, 2009. Born July 1, 1919 in Selah, Washington he was the son of John R. Mullins and Olga J. (Downs) Mullins. He grew up on the family ranch in Yakima and graduated from Marquette High School and went on to attend Gonzaga University in Spokane. He graduated from the St. Louis University Medical School in 1945 with M.D. Degree. There he met ...
Fitch Rates Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center's (NY) Series 2012A Revs 'AA'; Outlook Stable.
... MSKCC's building program has changed from our last review and instead of renovating the Cabrini Medical Center (MSK South), MSKCC is replacing the project with the construction of a larger ...
- Rapides Regional Medical Center, Plaintiff, Intervenor-Defendant-Appellee, v. Secretary, Department of Veterans' Affairs, Defendant, Intervenor-Defendant-Appellant, and St. Frances Cabrini Hospital, Movant, Intervenor-Plaintiff-Appellant., 974 F.2d 565 (5th Cir. 1992)
Fitch Rates Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center's (Ny) Series 2012a Revs 'Aa'; Outlook Stable
Fitch Ratings Primary Analyst
Long Beach Latest Hospital to Go Belly-Up
Instead of looking ahead to its 100th birthday in 2022, Long Beach Medical Center is planning its own funeral. The hospital filed for bankruptcy Feb. 19, an unofficial end for a medical institution that was physically devastated by 2012's Hurricane Sandy and has been "financially troubled for a number of years," according to CEO Douglas Melzer.
Primary Care Study Proves That Mdvip Delivers Better Preventive Care Services & Patient Results When Compared to National Health Plans
MDVIP, Inc. Nancy Udell, 561-310-5455
Primary Care Study Proves That MDVIP Delivers Better Preventive Care Services & Patient Results When Compared to National Health Plans.
... December issue of the International Journal of Person Centered Medicine shows that the MDVIP personalized primary care model not ...Andrea Klemes, Medical Director, MDVIP. Dr. Lawrence Gassner, an MDVIP-affiliated ...She completed an internal medicine residency at Cabrini Medical Center in Manhattan, New York, and an endocrine and ...
Study Proves Dramatic Reduction in Hospitalizations & $300 Million Savings for Mdvip's Personalized Healthcare Model
MDVIP, Inc. Nancy Udell, 561-310-5455
New York Court of Appeals Says Hospital Not Liable for Disclosure of Patient's Std
A medical corporation should not liable for the unauthorized disclosure of medical information by a non-physician employee if they are committed outside the scope of their duties, the state Court of Appeals decided Thursday. Its answer is "no" to a certified question put to it by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in John Doe v. Guthrie Clinic Ltd., in which a nurse at...
Patient Privacy at Heart of Federal Case in N.Y.
Patients may not realize it, but they have little protection if their medical information is shared with the public by an employee who is not doctor. In fact, there is very little case law in New York on the issue, which is why the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit is asking the state Court of Appeals to make a decision.
It's on: REBNY reviews submissions for Ingenious Deal of the Year awards.
...[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] . "Cabrini Medical Center: From Emergency Room to Discharge." Broker: ...
Trustees of the New York State Nurses Association Pension Plan v. Cabrini, (2nd Cir. 2009)
...Cabrini. Medical Center. UNITED STATES COURT OF APPEALS. ...
Karmely v. Wertheimer, (2nd Cir. 2013)
...Supp. 2d 57, 60 (N.D.N.Y. 2011); In re Cabrini Medical Center, No. 09-14398, 2009 WL 7193578, at *9 (Bankr. ...
Cabrini sale closes.
Grubb & Ellis Company has completed the disposition of the former Cabrini Medical Center at 217 E. 19th St. to SKI Realty, Inc., an affiliate of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer ...
Fitch Affirms Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center's (NY) Revs at 'AA'; Outlook Stable.
...MSKCC recently purchased the former Cabrini Medical Center in Manhattan for approximately $83 million and plans to finance the acquisition with ...