Basf Kid's Lab
BASF, the world's leading chemical company, brought chemistry closer to kids on the occasion of the sixth anniversary of BASF Kids' Lab in Malaysia, by educating them about the significance of chemistry in daily life. The event, held at the Oval at 1Utama Shopping Centre, transports kids into an interactive science laboratory, where they experience four hands-on experiments with 150 BASF employee ...
- Verenium deal shows big interest in biotech: buy beefs up BASF's enzyme expertise.
- PMC Group Acquires BASF's Clerol[R] and Biospumex[R] Defoamers Business.
'We Create Chemistry' - Basf Further Develops Its Corporate Strategy ; - Adding Value As One Company; - Basf Sets Ambitious Targets; - Sustainability and Innovation As Growth Drivers; - Business Expansion in Emerging Markets
LUDWIGSHAFEN, Germany, Nov. 29, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- BASF plans to strengthen its position as the world's leading chemical company. In its further developed strategy "We create chemistry," the company outlines how it wants to achieve this. The Chairman of BASF's Board of Executive Directors Dr. Kurt Bock, Vice Chairman Dr. Martin Brudermuller and CFO Dr. Hans-Ulrich Engel presented the...
Trend-Starting Texas Drops High School Algebra Ii Requirement
AUSTIN, Texas - The state that started a trend by making high school students tackle algebra II is now abandoning the policy in a move praised by Texas school districts for affording more flexibility. But some policy experts are nervous because nearly 20 states have followed Texas' lead in requiring the vigorous course. Supporters say fewer course mandates give students more time to focus on...
Tailored Air Intake Manifold Resin
WYANDOTTE, Mich., Aug. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Underscoring its commitment to support The Ford Motor Company's North America greener vehicle goal, BASF is supplying a PA6 resin for select air intake manifold (AIM) programs that includes the addition of post consumer recycled resin to the traditionally prime base polyamide. This customized grade exclusive to North America will be adopted on three ...
- Research and Markets: Yangtze Transport: How Companies Such as L'Oreal, Hewlett-Packard and BASF Access China's Interior.
Pro Bono Partnership Honors Merck and Jackson Lewis
United Healthcare's Patricia Bowen; BASF's Melanie Brown; Mayer Brown's Greg Conroy and IBM's Sally Lake Named Volunteers of the Year; Outstanding Project Award: Bethsaida Inc.'s Homeless Women's Project Pro Bono Partnership
Benchmarks: Illinois Court Tosses $30.4m 'Popcorn Lung' Verdict
An Illinois court decided yesterday that chemical company BASF is entitled to a new trial on claims that its butter flavoring product caused a plant worker's "popcorn lung," a ruling that wipes out a $30.4 million jury verdict. The Illinois Appellate Court in Solis v. BASF decided that plaintiff Gerardo Solis should not have been granted a directed verdict on BASF's defense that the...
- Research and Markets: The Top 10 World's Leading Chemical Companies - BASF.
Basf's Aseptrol(R) S10 - Tab Receives Epa Approval for H1n1 Sanitization Label
To: MEDICAL EDITORS Contact: Ellen Bravo, BASF Corporation, +1-973-245-6425, email@example.com
- BASF Selects AspenTech's Integrated Engineering Solution.
- BASF Implements AspenTech's Manufacturing Information Management Solution.
To Environmentally Friendly Processes and Polymer Products
NEW YORK, Sept. 13, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- To mark the tenth anniversary of an academic-government-industry research partnership dedicated to developing environmentally friendly routes to polymers, the Center for Biocatalysis and Bioprocessing of Macromolecules at Polytechnic Institute of New York University (NYU-Poly) presented a plaque to founding sponsor BASF for its steady presence and...
- BASF's Micronal[R] PCM Phase-Change Materials Now Also In Aerated Cement Blocks.
Engelhard Finally Agrees to Basf's $5 Billion Offer
NEWARK, N.J. -- Chemical company Engelhard Corp. abandoned months of resistance Tuesday and agreed to a $5 billion takeover from German rival BASF AG. Engelhard's management decided to back BASF's twice-sweetened offer of $39 a share for the Iselin-based company and will recommend that its shareholders accept it, the companies said.
- American Vanguard to Acquire One Plant at BASF's Hannibal, MO Site.
- BASF inks 325,000 s/f deal with Rockefeller for new building.
- BASF's Integrated Process Wins Pace Award for Environmental Advances.
- National Gypsum Debuts North America's First Wall Panel Featuring Phase Change Technology from BASF Corporation.
For more than a century, factories of some sort made chemicals at a site in Portsmouth's West Norfolk section. Before the owner, BASF, shuttered the place in 2007, the polymers exported from there went into 5 billion diapers a year. The 44-acre waterfront site still is potentially one of the region's most valuable industrial parcels. And a cloud hanging over it - litigation over a failed...
- BASF Extends Adoption of AspenTech's Engineering Solutions to Optimize Design and Efficiency of Production Processes.
- Dr. Reddy's Acquires BASF's Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Business and Related Facility at Shreveport in the US.
- Acquisition Strengthens BASF's Leading Position in Plant Biotechnology Research and Development.
- in Re Mccrary'S Farm Supply, Inc., Debtor. American Cyanamid and Basf Wyandotte, Appellants, v. Mccrary'S Farm Supply, Inc., Appellee., 705 F.2d 330 (8th Cir. 1983)