alternative dispute resolution
- U.S. Food Aid Reform through Alternative Dispute Resolution
Federal Alternative Dispute Resolution Coming to Rochester
A pilot alternative dispute resolution program in Western New York federal courts will be expanding into the Rochester area. The program, started by Chief Judge William M. Skretny before he was chief judge, has been running in the Buffalo region of the 17- county U.S. District Court for the Western District of New York since Jan. 1, 2006.
Alternative Dispute Resolution a Welcome Option in L.I.
Alternative dispute resolution - which includes mediation, arbitration and other procedures designed to settle disputes without a trial - has grown steadily over the past two decades, and is booming in an era of cost cutting. "The court system has put a greater emphasis on ADR over the past 10 to 15 years, and it has become more widely available," said Daniel Weitz, ADR coordinator for...
- 48 CFR 6101.54 - Alternative dispute resolution [Rule 54].
- 14 CFR 17.35 - Use of alternative dispute resolution.
- 14 CFR 17.37 - Election of alternative dispute resolution process.
- 5 CFR 2424.10 - Collaboration and Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
- 40 CFR 22.18 - Quick resolution; settlement; alternative dispute resolution.
Request for Public Comment on a Review Level Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
The Occupational Safety and Health Review Commission invites the public to comment on the potential development of an alternative dispute resolution program at the review level.
Privacy Act of 1974; System of Records-Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Center Case Tracking System
In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, as amended, 5 U.S.C. 552a (Privacy Act), the Department of Education (Department) publishes this notice proposing to revise the system of records entitled ``Grievances Filed Informally Through the Informal Dispute Resolution Center'' (IDR Center) (18-05-12), including revising the title to ``Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Center Case Tracking...
- 28 USC 651 - Sec. 651. Authorization of alternative dispute resolution
Eighth Judicial District Unveils New Alternative Dispute Resolution (Adr) Program
The Eighth Judicial District has implemented the Martin P. Violante Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Program, named in honor of Court Attorney Referee Marty Violante. According to a written release from Eighth Judicial District Administrative Judge Sharon Townsend, Violante's dedication to ADR inspired the development of the program for civil, commercial, matrimonial and family court matters.
- New EU Rules On Online And Alternative Dispute Resolution - A Win/Win?
Commentary: Alternative Dispute Resolution Offers Options for Everyone
Norman Solovoy, the chair of the alternative dispute resolution practice group at McLaughlin and Stern LLP in New York, said that "Alternative dispute resolution or ADR is an umbrella term used to describe a panoply of techniques -- some well established, others emerging and evolving -- that can be used to resolve conflict without resort to litigation and without exposure to the increasingly ...
- Mediation Now ICC Default Option For Alternative Dispute Resolution.
- 10 CFR 2.338 - Settlement of issues; alternative dispute resolution.
Temporary Scope Expansion of the Post-Investigation Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) is expanding the scope of the post-investigation Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Program for a 1-year pilot period. The NRC and its licensees are the parties to this form of ADR. Currently, post-investigation ADR is used in the NRC's Enforcement Program for cases involving discrimination and other wrongdoing after the NRC's Office of...
- 24 CFR 7.5 - EEO Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
Maryland Court of Appeals Case Summaries: May 28, 2012
Alternative Dispute Resolution Statute of limitations
- 46 CFR 502.411 - Mediation and other alternative means of dispute resolution.
- Focus On Alternative Dispute Resolution - Court Endorses 'Med-Arb' But Questions Remain.
- Puerto Rico District Court Discusses Judicial Preference For Alternative Dispute Resolution
- 46 CFR 502.64 - Alternative dispute resolution.
- 18 CFR 385.604 - Alternative means of dispute resolution (Rule 604).
Report of the Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee
This report addresses selected recent developments relating to the use of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) in the energy industry. Among other things, it provides updated information and statistics on the use of ADR at the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC or Commission) and recent developments under the Energy Charter Treaty. The time frame covered by this report is January 2007 to...