Abbott Laboratories A/S
- Fitch Places Abbott Laboratories' L-T Ratings on Negative Watch; Affirms S-T Ratings.
Fitch Places Abbott Laboratories' L-T Ratings On Negative Watch; Affirms S-T Ratings
Fitch Ratings Primary Analyst
- Research and Markets: Abbott Laboratories Medical Equipment Company Share Analysis Report Provides an Analysis of Abbott's Key Revenue Lines.
New York Ag Announces $54m Settlement Against Illinois-Based Pharmaceutical Giant
Two separate settlements with Illinois-based pharmaceutical giant Abbott Laboratories were announced Monday by Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman. The cases involve the marketing and sale of the anti-seizure drug Depakote for unapproved uses. The first is a $1.5 billion global settlement with other states and the federal government to settle civil and criminal allegations that Abbott...
- Zacks Releases Four Powerful 'Buy' Stocks: St. Jude Medical, Abbott Laboratories, The Children's Place and Posco.
- Schaeffer's Midday Options Update Features Schering-Plough, Goody's Family Clothing, Albertson's, Abbott Laboratories, and PepsiCo.
- Schaeffer's Market Observation Features Abbott Laboratories.
- Schaeffer's Midday Options Update Features Abbott Laboratories, Netflix, Corning, Guidant, and Microsoft.
Drink Manufacturer to Bring 240 Jobs ; $12.9 Million Payroll Expected for Jobs at New Ensure, Glucerna Plant.
TIPP CITY -- Abbott Laboratories' journey to last week's announcement of plans to build a $270 million nutritional drinks manufacturing plant off County Road 25A started with information the city provided on a state Internet listing of industrial sites. Details of the effort to attract the plant and 240 jobs along with local incentives for the Chicago-area based company were outlined March 2 for...
- Certified Color Industry Committee, Allied Chemical Corporation, Bates Chemical Company, Inc., Dyestuffs and Chemicals, Inc., H. Kohnstamm & Company, Inc., Wm. J. Stange Company, Sterwin Chemicals, Inc. and Warner-Jenkinson Manufacturing Company, Petitioners, v. Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare, Arthur S. Flemming, Respondent. Abbott Laboratories, Petitioner, v. Arthur S. Flemming, Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare, Respondent., 283 F.2d 622 (2nd Cir. 1960)
- the Regents of the University of California, Abbott Molecular Inc., and Abbott Laboratories Inc., Plaintiffs-Petitioners, v. Dako North America, Inc. and Dako A/S, Defendants-Respondents., 477 F.3d 1335 (Fed. Cir. 2007)
- Schaeffer's Midday Options Update Features Altria Group, Amgen, Abbott Laboratories, Pier 1 Imports, and Liberty Media.
- Schaeffer's Option Activity Watch Features Abbott Laboratories, Nucor, R.J. Reynolds Tobacco.
Companies' Foreign Mergers Reduce Tax Bite
A growing number of U.S. companies are looking to trim their tax bills by combining operations with foreign businesses in a trend that may eventually cost the federal government billions of dollars in revenue. Generic drugmaker Mylan Inc. said Monday it will become part of a new company organized in the Netherlands in a $5.3 billion deal to acquire some of Abbott Laboratories' generic-drugs...
A Decade of Change
If you look at where big drugs are going to be 10 years from now, virtually all of them are coming out of the biotech world," says G. Steven Burrill, CEO of Burnii & Company, a life sciences venture capital and financial services firm. Abbott Laboratories, ranked #14 in this year's survey, for example, will lose its patent for the cholesterol- and triglyceride-reducing drug TriCor in...
Plant to Bring 240 Jobs to Area ; State, Tipp City Reportedly Giving Incentives to Get $270m Ensure Plant.
TIPP CITY -- A $270 million nutritional drinks manufacturing plant that Abbott Laboratories plans to build in Tipp City would be among the company's most important sites, an Abbott spokesman said. Abbott, a health products maker, said Thursday the plant would employ 240 people and produce two beverages, Ensure and Glucerna, for the North American market.
- Schaeffer's Option Activity Watch Features Abbott Laboratories, American Eagle Outfitters, Citrix Systems.
Tipp City Oks $1.2m Incentives for Abbott Plant ; Health Products Maker Expected to Boost Tax Revenue for City, Schools.
TIPP CITY -- The city approved an incentive package this week worth more than $1.2 million to allow Abbott Laboratories to continue building its $270 million plant on S. County Road 25A. The incentives, which will cost the city $1,229,190, include building an East-West access road on the south side of the Abbott lot. The road is being partially funded by the state and partially "from the...
Companies Look for Tax Bill Relief Overseas
A growing number of U.S. companies are looking to trim their tax bills by combining operations with foreign businesses in a trend that may eventually cost the federal government billions of dollars in revenue. Generic drugmaker Mylan Inc. said Monday it will become part of a new company organized in the Netherlands in a $5.3 billion deal to acquire some of Abbott Laboratories'generic-drugs...
- Schaeffer's Street Chatter Highlights the Following Stocks: Abbott Laboratories, Intel, and Lone Star Technologies.
- Schaeffer's Daily Market Blog Features Abbott Laboratories, RedEnvelope, P.F. Chang's China Bistro, Hewlett-Packard, and Limited Brands.
Healthcare Businesswomen's Association Awards Leaders at the 2010 Leadership Institute
Women from AstraZeneca, IMS Health, Novartis, and Abbott Laboratories lauded in Philadelphia PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 27 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Each year the Healthcare Businesswomen's Association offers a one-day leadership institute to train the boards of its 15 chapters and affiliates in nonprofit association governance and leadership. The evening prior to this is an award ceremony honoring...
- Schaeffer's Street Chatter Highlights the Following Stocks: 51job, Abbott Laboratories, and Verizon Communications.
- Schaeffer's Midday Options Update Features 3M Company, Intel, DuPont, Microsoft, Abbott Laboratories.
- Schaeffer's Midday Options Update Features TXU Corp., General Electric, SAP, Unisys, Abbott Laboratories.