1 cfr 1 1
- 21 CFR 177.2600 - Rubber articles intended for repeated use.
- 40 CFR Table 1 to Subpart VVV of Part 63 - Applicability of 40 CFR Part 63 General Provisions to Subpart VVV
- USA v. Yuri Izurieta, et al, (11th Cir. 2013)
- 40 CFR Table 1 to Subpart NNN of Part 63 - Applicability of General Provisions (40 CFR Part 63, Subpart A) to Subpart NNN
- 17 CFR 249.1110 - Form MSDW, notice of withdrawal from registration as a municipal securities dealer pursuant to Rule 15Bc3-1 (17 CFR 240.15Bc3-1).
- 40 CFR Table 1 to Subpart DDD of Part 63 - Applicability of General Provisions (40 CFR Part 63, Subpart A) to Subpart DDD of Part 63
. Federal Register: May 12, 2008 (Volume 73, Number 92) . Notices . Page 27031-27343 . ...
- 50 CFR 13.11 - Application procedures.
Continental Tire North America, LLC, Mootness of Petition for Decision of Inconsequential Noncompliance
Continental Tire North America, LLC.\1\ (Continental), has determined that certain passenger car replacement tires manufactured in 2009, do not fully comply with paragraph S5.5(b) of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 139, New Pneumatic Radial Tires for Light Vehicles. Continental has filed an appropriate report pursuant to 49 CFR Part 573, Defect and Noncompliance Responsibility...
8 CFR 214.2 - Special requirements for admission, extension, and maintenance of status.
...The general requirements in ? 214.1 are modified for the following nonimmigrant classes:. (a) Foreign ...
- 40 CFR Appendix XI to Part 268 - Metal Bearing Wastes Prohibited From Dilution in a Combustion Unit According to 40 CFR 268.3(c) 1
40 CFR 372.65 - Chemicals and chemical categories to which this part applies.
... . Abamectin [Avermectin B1] . 71751-41-2 . 1/1/95 . . . Acephate (Acetylphosphoramidothioic acid ...
1-Hydroxyethylidene-1, 1-Diphosphonic Acid (HEDP) From China and India; Institution of Five-Year Reviews
The Commission hereby gives notice that it has instituted reviews pursuant to section 751(c) of the Tariff Act of 1930 (19 U.S.C. 1675(c)) (the Act) to determine whether revocation of the antidumping duty orders on HEDP from China and India would be likely to lead to continuation or recurrence of material injury. Pursuant to section 751(c)(2) of the Act, interested parties are requested to...
- 40 CFR 261.151 - Wording of the instruments.
- 16 CFR 1500.20 - Labeling requirement for advertising toys and games.
Proposed Agency Information Collection Activities; Comment Request
On June 15, 1984, the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) delegated to the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board) its approval authority under the Paperwork Reduction Act (PRA), pursuant to 5 CFR 1320.16, to approve of and assign OMB control numbers to collection of information requests and requirements conducted or sponsored by the Board under conditions set forth in 5 CFR...
- 40 CFR 51.100 - Definitions.
- 12 CFR 208.41 - Definitions for purposes of this subpart.
Lawrence G. Graev and Lorna Graev, Petitioners V. Commissioner of Internal Revenue, Respondent
Petitioner husband (P-H) contributed cash and a conservation easement to N, a charitable organization. Before the contribution, N at P-H's request issued to P-H a side letter which promised that, in the event R disallows Ps' charitable contribution deductions, N "will promptly refund your entire cash endowment contribution and join with you to immediately remove the facade conservation...
Enhancing Protections Afforded Customers and Customer Funds Held by Futures Commission Merchants and Derivatives Clearing Organizations; Correction
The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (``Commission'' or ``CFTC'') is correcting final rules published in the Federal Register of November 14, 2013 (78 FR 68506). Those rules, 17 CFR Parts 1, 3, 22, 30, and 140, took effect on January 13, 2014. This correction amends Appendix B to 17 CFR 1.20 and Appendix B to 17 CFR 1.26 by removing a phrase from both appendices.
49 CFR 571.208 - Standard No. 208; Occupant crash protection.
... language to the contrary, any vehicle manufactured after March 19, 1997, and before September 1, 2006, that is subject to a dynamic ...
- 40 CFR 136.3 - Identification of test procedures.
- G. M. Leasing Corp. v. United States, 429 U.S. 338 (1977)
Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls for Human Food
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is proposing to amend its regulation for Current Good Manufacturing Practice In Manufacturing, Packing, or Holding Human Food (CGMPs) to modernize it and to add requirements for domestic and foreign facilities that are required to register under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the FD&C Act) to establish and implement hazard analysis and risk-...
Transportation Conformity Rule Restructuring Amendments
EPA is amending the transportation conformity rule to finalize provisions that were proposed on August 13, 2010. These amendments restructure several sections of the transportation conformity rule so that they apply to any new or revised National Ambient Air Quality Standards. EPA is also finalizing several clarifications to improve implementation of the rule. EPA is not taking a final action at...